I went to visit Josh and Bethany of the Bus Pilots to have Josh help me tighten up my steering. Turns out the steering is fine, just needed to adjust the worm drive a bit.
Bethany was walking around looking at the bus and noticed some leakage around the rear driver wheel. It has been getting worse. She was worried about what it may mean and had Josh pull the wheel off. Turns out the seal had blown and there was fluid all over my brake shoes. Luckily they had what I needed to get it patched up for now. I need to do an entire brake change, but there was not enough time or parts available so we cleaned up what was there, put a new seal and gasket on, and put ‘er back together. I stop much better now. Oh, do not use brake cleaner to clean painted surfaces…it took the paint right off my wheel. Check out the pics below, click one to go to the gallery.