In addition to setting up and running a medical clinic that processed nearly a thousand people the funds you helped provide for this trip also allowed us to purchase the following items for Destiny:
- More cows – in March we purchased 7 cows. They are doing well and this trip we were able to supply several more.
- Drying racks
- washing station – I believe this will exist near the baby house and will greatly augment the sanitation for all the students.
- Dozens of brand new shoes to replace worn out shoes.
- New backboards for the hoops on the outdoor basketball court.
- Enough money to rent and plant several acres of crops for food. With 1,500 kids (and growing!) you can imagine their food needs are quite large!
I really thank you for blessing me financially in order that together we could bless these kids. Every trip we are continuing to improve the standard of living and augment the quality of education Destiny provides. The first (2013) and second (2014) set of highschool graduates is a testimony to lives and futures that are being changed for the better!